• Professional USB MIDI MP3 DJ Controller
• On-board 4 Channel Mixer with EQ
• Dual Full Colour Displays provide Real Time Visualisation of Serato DJ
• 16x Velocity Sensitive Trigger Pads
• Ideal for Live Performance & Studio Mixing
• Serato DJ Software Included
• Toolroom Remix Package Software Included
• USB 2.0 Lead Included
• 12 Month Warranty
The NV II with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it’s so much more—it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NV II features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NV II one hot controller!
What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NV II adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NV II adds a 5-column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller—we created the NV II to reiNVigorate your DJ skills!
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips. The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.
• 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
• Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
• Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
• Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
• Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
• 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
• Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
• Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
• 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
• 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
• Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
• Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
• Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
• Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
• Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
• Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
• Dimensions: 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
• Weight: 7.0 lbs
Minimum System Requirements:
• Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1
• Windows: 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10
• Supported Processors: i3, i5 or i7
• 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+ Core 2 Duo
• 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+
• 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
• Minimum RAM: 32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
• USB:1 available
• USB 2.0 port
NUMARK NV II USB MIDI MP3 QUAD-DECK 4-CHANNEL DJ CONTROLLER + SERATO DJ SOFTWARE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)