• 12" 2800W powered PA speakers
• FiRPHASE technology allows coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions
• Great sounding speakers for DJs, discos, bands, clubs, events & more
• 3 Year Warranty
ART 712-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Features: (Each speaker)
• 129 dB Max SPL
• 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
• Innovative DSP Processing
• 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
• 12" Woofer
• 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
• FiRPHASE Technology
Specifications: (Each speaker)
• Frequency response: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
• Max SPL @ 1M: 129 dB
• Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
• Vertical coverage angle: 60°
• Compression driver: 1.0'', 1.75'' v.c
• Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
• Input signal: bal/unbal
• Input connectors: XLR, Jack
• Output connectors: XLR INPUT
• Sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
• Mic input sensitivity: -32 dBu
• Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
• Protections: Thermal, RMS
• Limiter: Soft Limiter
• Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
• Total power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
• High frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
• Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
• Cooling: Convection
• Cabinet material: PP Composite
• Hardware: 2 x M10
• Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
• Pole mountable: Yes
• Grille: Steel
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions: 637 mm / 25.08 inches (H) x 387 mm / 15.24 inches (W) x 363 mm / 14.29 inches (D)
• Weight: 17.8 kg / 39.24 lbs
2x RCF ART 712-A MK4 PRO 12" 2800W POWERED ACTIVE PA SPEAKER DJ DISCO BAND CLUB
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)