• Professional 8 channel mixing desk• 24-bit digital effects with 256 presets• On-board USB media player• Bluetooth connectivity• 60mm faders on all channels and main volume• EQ on all channels• Switchable phantom power• Ideal for live sound or studio applications• 12 Month Warranty
Features:• 8-Channel Professional Mixing Console
• 4 Mic preamps with high-headroom and low-noise
• 2 Stereo channels and 1 separate stereo tape In/Out channel
• BT Stereo audio wireless connection with in-line channel controls
• USB Player with in-line channel controls
• 24-bit Digital Multi Effect with 256 Presets
• 3-band EQ on all mono channels; 2-band EQ on stereo channels
• 60mm Volume slider on each channel and Main Output
• Stereo Balanced Output with XLR; Stereo Control Room Outputs with ¼” Jack
• Aux/Eff Send controls on all channels
• Aux/Eff Return with 60mm slider for optimal level adjustment
• Control Room/Headphones output with dedicated volume control
• Built-in +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
Specifications:• MP3 Player Controls: USB Button, Parameter Dial/Push knob• Player Functions: Music Player, EQ-Curve Selection, Player Mode, Audio Recording
SOUNDSATION YOUMIX-402 8 CHANNEL LIVE MIXING DESK STUDIO MIXER + BLUETOOTH + FX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)